Our current goals for 2019 (in no particular order) –
- Pay off our mortgage (our only remaining debt). We still owe about $133K on our mortgage so this is at the very top of our list. Although New England is a HCOL (high cost of living) area, we love it here and plan on staying regardless.
- Continue index investing. If the sky is falling and pigs are flying, we still plan to add funds to our investments. Seeds can’t grow if you don’t water them.
- Be more active. So far this winter our only activity has been running around doing errands. Not quite what the fitness gurus have in mind. It’s time to up the ante.
- Biohack our diet. We’ve been trying all kinds of crazy things to push our bodies to the max via fasting, ketosis, etc. Mr. FE has lost about 60 pounds and really shouldn’t lose any more, so say hello carbs! I, however, am a much different story and seem to have completely stalled and petered out with my progress. I would still like to lose about 15 more pounds.
- Learn to not give a F**K. This is something both Mr. FE and I need to work on. The world is full of idiots and nimrod’s looking to turn our day into one of misery. Life is short. They are not worth it.
- Read more. I have a long list of books I’m looking forward to reading across all subjects. But I’m alone on this one because Mr. FE prefers to zone out in front of the TV after a long day.
- Make more time for family. We only have so much time on the planet, so we would like to spend more of it with our family. Enough said.